1. Are Electronic Signatures Legal?
The ECT Act defines an “electronic signature” as “data attached to, incorporated in, or logically associated with other data and which is intended by the user to serve as a signature“. The ECT Act further provides (at Section 13(2)) that: “an electronic signature is not without legal force and effect merely on the grounds that it is in electronic form “. This clearly indicates that electronic signatures are legally recognised in South African law.
More Info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. What type of business can use online indemnities?
Adventure Business, Spa’s, Salon’s, Skin Care Clinics, Schools, Kids Adventure Activities, PlayGrounds, Events, Expo’s, Parties, Tattoo Piercing, Beauty, Adventure Parks, Surf-SUP-Diving-schools, Gym’s, Shooting Ranges, Tour Operators and more.
3. What are the advantages of a digital indemnity system?
* It will save you cost on paper and printing
* Time saved on filing and capturing data
* No storage needed
* Readible data and analytics
* Professional image on check-in
* Always available at a click of a button
4. Do I have to sign a long term contract with 1Tick?
No, No long term contracts you can switch plans or cancel any time.
5. What if I don’t use 1Tick due to holidays or as a seasonal business?
You will only be charged R70 per month when not active to securely store your signed indemnity forms.
6. What if I need more Indemnity or consent forms?
Simply go to your edit my account tab and pick the package your require.
7. How does 1Tick charge for your service?
You get charged based on the number of indemnities being signed.
8. What happens to my information if I cancel my 1Tick account?
Your account will always be available and all information stored. Simply reactivate your account and you will have access to your back office.
9. Is my indemnities safe & secure?
Yes, SSL & Digital Certificates gets used. – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is an encryption technology that creates an encrypted connection between the web server and your visitor’s web browser so that confidential information can be transferred. We also use Hetzner as our hosting partner and All data is stored on dedicated, robust RAID storage arrays providing data redundancy and integrity.
10. How can I find a client’s details that have signed before?
You can easily find clients that have signed before, simply click in the search bar under the signed indemnities tab and ab and search by cell number or surname.
11. How can I ask participants / clients to opt in for email marketing?
You can add an option on your indemnity link for you r client to opt in for a newsletter.
12. How can I export my data?
Yes, Simply click on your export data and export your data into a csv file.
13. Is my credit card details safe with 1Tick?
Yes it is. We use credit card payments Gateway PayFast.co.za. PayFast is a PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider so you can be assured of peace of mind with their top notch security.
14. Will 1Tick use my clients data?
No, By law we can’t.
15. How many Digital Indemnities / consent can I have?
As many digital indemnities you require. You will be billed based on the package you have.
17. Can I add my own custom Questions?
Yes you can, or you can pick from a standardised list.
18. Can a Parent / Guardian sign in multiple Minors?
19. How safe is the information?
1Tick promises secure storage all the time.
20. Can I upload My Company Logo to my profile?
Yes you can.
21. Customize your indemnity or consent only for your business?
Add text fields, surveys with short answers, or multiple-choice questions into your Indemnity to find out more about your customer.