All employers must screen workers / employees for symptoms of Covid-19 when they report for work or risk being in contravention of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
This means checking for cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches, loss of smell or loss of taste, redness of the eyes, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea, or fatigue.
“Employers must take measures to protect the health and safety of everyone in their workplace including employees or contractors, self-employed people and volunteers.”
A easy way to get employees and suppliers to complete and sign your forms is to convert your current pen-and-paper forms into a digital solution that’s safe and secure.
Make it convenient to sign:
- Coronavirus protocols (clients, staff and 3rd party suppliers)
- Consent forms
- Equipment rental agreement
7 Reasons Why Retail / Hospitality / Tourism uses an Electronic Signature solution 1Tick.co.za
- Date stamp and exact time stamp on the PDF indicates clearly when the form was signed, which a pen and paper form can’t give you, as each person’s time could be different.
- Each form also has a unique IP address to track from which device it was signed, whether a smart phone or computer.
- Send the link via message, email or convert the secure link into a QR code making it easy for clients to scan on arrival.
- All client data that you request on the form gets saved in the cloud and pulled into excel automatically. Great analytics for marketing and sales.
- If you are a business with no or low internet, we also have an offline version which syncs the data when it’s online again.
- We are POPI and GDPR compliant.
- Real-time data of demographics.
Experience a demo here of what your form will look like electronically.
Or scan the QR code.
If you are interested in our cloud-based software, simply click here
or get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org